1. Visit the Kiluea Lighthouse
8. Take a horseback ride where you end at a swimming hole and waterfall and eat a picnic lunch with a rooster.
9. Go watch the sunset or look at the view of the Napalei coastline from the deck of the old Princeville Hotel (now St. Regis). (If you are already sick of sunset photos cover your eyes).
10. Leave your beloved north shore and spend your last few days at the Hyatt in Poipu. Swim in the pools, order drinks poolside and get your own private cabana with an ocean view. Act like the royalty you are.
11. Kick and scream as they drag you on your red eye flight home. Be a little bit mad at Kauai for being so perfect. Make up the next time you are reunited.